Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make jam recipe? Look no further than this jumbleberry jam! Bursting with flavor from a mix of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries, this jam is the perfect addition to your breakfast table. It’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, each serving contains only 40 calories, making it a guilt-free treat. So why not give this jumbleberry jam a try and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills?
- 4 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- This recipe makes about 4 cups of jam.
- Each serving (1 tbsp) contains approximately 40 calories.
- For a chunkier jam, use a potato masher to break down the berries instead of a blender or food processor.
- Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast/Condiment
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Jayne
- Wash the berries and remove any stems or leaves.
- In a large saucepan, combine the berries, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the berries break down.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the mixture to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently, until the jam thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Let the jam cool for a few minutes before transferring it to sterilized jars.
- Seal the jars and let the jam cool completely before storing in the refrigerator.