Easy Oreo Truffles are a delicious and decadent dessert that are perfect for any occasion. This recipe makes approximately 24 truffles that are packed full of rich, chocolatey flavor. These truffles are perfect for sharing with friends and family and are sure to be a hit at any gathering.
Number of Servings: 24
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Additional Notes: These truffles are best served chilled and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. For an extra special touch, you can drizzle melted white or dark chocolate over the top of the truffles before chilling them.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
1 package of Oreo cookies
6 oz of cream cheese, softened
8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor until they are finely ground.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the crushed Oreos and the softened cream cheese until well combined.
3. Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, form the mixture into small balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Freeze the truffles for 10-15 minutes or until firm.
5. Dip each truffle in melted chocolate, using a fork to remove any excess chocolate.
6. Place the truffles back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
7. Enjoy these delicious and easy Oreo Truffles with your friends and family!