This Best Apple Crisp Ever recipe is the perfect way to enjoy the delicious flavors of fall. A mouth-watering combination of juicy apples and a sweet, crunchy topping, this dessert is sure to impress your family and friends.
**Servings:** This recipe makes 6 servings.
– Calories: 306
– Fat: 10g
– Sodium: 175mg
– Carbohydrates: 56g
– Fiber: 6g
– Sugar: 36g
– Protein: 2g
– This recipe is vegetarian and can be made vegan by substituting the butter for vegan butter.
– You can use any type of apple for this recipe but Granny Smith apples work best.
– Serve this dessert warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
**Cooking Time:** 45-50 minutes
**Preparation Time:** 20 minutes
- 6 cups sliced apples (peeled and cored)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange sliced apples in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter to the dry ingredient mixture and stir until well combined.
- Crumble the topping mixture over the apples in the baking dish.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender.
- Serve warm and enjoy!