This recipe is for the best white icing ever. It’s easy to make and perfect for any cake or cupcake!
– Calories: 160
– Fat: 7g
– Carbohydrates: 25g
– Sugar: 24g
– Protein: 0g
– 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 4 cups powdered sugar
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
– This recipe makes enough icing for a 9-inch cake or 24 cupcakes.
– You can add food coloring to the icing if you’d like.
– Make sure the butter is at room temperature before starting.
**Cooking Time:** 10 minutes
**Preparation Time:** 10 minutes
Best White Icing Ever Recipe
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until smooth.
- If the icing is too thick, add more milk. If it’s too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.