This Whipped Cream Cream Cheese Frosting is a delicious combination of light and fluffy whipped cream and tangy cream cheese, perfect for topping your favorite cakes and cupcakes.
**Number of Servings:** 12
– Calories: 225
– Total Fat: 20g
– Saturated Fat: 13g
– Cholesterol: 64mg
– Sodium: 100mg
– Total Carbohydrates: 8g
– Sugars: 7g
– Protein: 3g
– This frosting is best used immediately after preparation.
– Be sure to chill the heavy cream and cream cheese before starting.
– This recipe can be doubled to make a larger amount of frosting.
**Cooking Time:** 10 minutes
**Preparation Time:** 15 minutes
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 8 oz cream cheese, chilled
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Using an electric mixer, beat the chilled heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the chilled cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until fully combined.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, taking care not to overmix.
- Use immediately to frost cakes and cupcakes as desired.