This Apple-Cranberry Crisp is a delicious dessert that is perfect for fall and winter. It’s a great way to use up fresh apples and cranberries, and the combination of sweet and tart flavors is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. The recipe serves 6 people and has a cooking time of 45 minutes.
- Calories: 275
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 50g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 2g
- 6 cups apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the apples and cranberries. Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, oats, pecans, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until crumbly. Sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
- This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- You can use any type of apple for this recipe, but Granny Smith apples work particularly well because they hold their shape and provide a nice tartness to balance out the sweetness.
- This Apple-Cranberry Crisp is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or any fall or winter gathering.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes