This Apple Crisp recipe is perfect for a cozy fall night. It’s easy to make and has a deliciously crunchy topping. This recipe will serve 6 people and will take 45 minutes to make.
- 6 cups sliced apples (about 6 medium apples)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
Saturated Fat: 10g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix in the melted butter with the flour and oat mixture.
- Layer the sliced apples in a 9×9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the flour and oat mixture over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat.
To make this recipe gluten-free, substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend.