Indulge in the rich flavors of the holiday season with this decadent Eggnog Cheesecake. Made with creamy eggnog and a gingersnap crust, this dessert is sure to impress your family and friends.
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Number of servings: 12
- Calories: 480
- Total Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 32g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Total Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 7g
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup eggnog, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Wrap a 9-inch springform pan with foil.
- In a bowl, mix cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggnog, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour mixture into crust.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan, and fill with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool for 1 hour longer.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and spread the rest of the whipped cream over the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with nutmeg and decorate with additional whipped cream if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American