This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce is perfect for spicing up your chicken wings or any other chicken dish. This sauce is hot and tangy which makes it a great option for parties or events.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 467
- Total Fat: 23.1g
- Saturated Fat: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 148mg
- Protein: 58.2g
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the Frank’s RedHot Sauce, white vinegar, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir everything together and continue cooking over low heat for about 5-10 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- To use, pour over hot chicken wings and serve.
- You can adjust the amount of hot sauce you use based on your preference.
- If you want a milder sauce, you can add more butter or reduce the amount of cayenne pepper.
- You can also use this sauce as a dipping sauce for vegetables or chips.