Garlic Sautéed Vegetables is a healthy, flavorful and easy to prepare meal that can be served as a side dish or main course. This dish is packed with vitamins and minerals and can help you reach your daily vegetable intake goals.
Recipe for Garlic Sautéed Vegetables
- 4 cups mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, onions, and broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Nutrition (per serving):
- Calories: 120
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g
- Wash and chop vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for one minute or until fragrant.
- Add vegetables and stir to coat them in the garlic oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cover the skillet and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender but still slightly crisp.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Category: Side Dish/Main Course
- Cuisine: American