Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Parmesan
This appetizing roasted Brussels sprouts dish is a great side dish that the family will undoubtedly love! The dish is loaded with all the nutrients, thanks to the inclusion of Garlic and Parmesan.
**Number of Servings:** 4
**Nutrition per Serving:**
– Calories: 109 kcal
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Protein: 5g
– Fat: 8g
– Sodium: 171.5mg
– Fiber: 3g
– Sugar: 2g
– To add more flavor, you can sprinkle in bacon bits before serving.
– Don’t overcook Brussels sprouts or they will become mushy.
– You can omit cheese if you want a vegan version.
**Cooking Time:** 25 minutes
**Preparation Time:** 10 minutes
**Category:** Appetizer, Side dish
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the halved Brussels sprouts, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and olive oil until well combined.
- Spread the coated Brussels sprouts over a baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd them, as this will help them cook evenly.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until they are browned and tender, tossing every 10 minutes to make sure they cook evenly.
- Take the Brussels sprouts out of the oven and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Put the Brussels sprouts back in the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Take it out of the oven and serve hot.