This Sweet Potato Wedges with Rosemary-Orange Brown Butter recipe is a delicious and healthy side dish that can be served with a variety of mains. It is perfect for a family dinner or a party with friends. The combination of the sweetness from the sweet potato, the aroma from the rosemary, and the tanginess from the orange brown butter will surely impress your guests.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Serving size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 239
- Total fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 229mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Total Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook until it turns a light brown color and has a nutty aroma, about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the chopped rosemary and orange zest. Stir to combine.
- Arrange the sweet potato wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle the rosemary-orange brown butter over the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Servings: 4
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American